755 total views
What is Render Token (RNDR)?
Render Token (RNDR) is a project that provides content creators with access to distributed GPU rendering services on the blockchain. The platform allows users to seamlessly share their GPU power. In return users receive rewards for their efforts.
Image rendering or compositing is the process of creating real or unreal images from a 2D or 3D model using a computer program. The resulting image is called a “render”. The GPU is also known as the “graphics processor”.
What is special about Render Token?
The Render Token ecosystem is built on the Ethereum blockchain. The network inherits the security and interoperability of the network. For example, RNDR token holders can store their tokens in any ERC-20 compatible wallet.
In Render Token eco, users submit their work to the community. The platform automatically calculates the amount of RNDR required to do the job. This data will then be sent as an attachment stating the specifics of a smart contract. The information is then broadcast on the Render Network. Notably, GPU owners use OctaneRender to handle the requested work.
- So what is OctaneRender? OctaneRender plays an important role in the Render Token network. Specifically, OctaneRender uses RDNR to deliver the framework of an existing rendering service. The whole process eliminates the middle man to create a more responsive UX.
- RNDR Token: The main Unity token of the platform. The user submits the RNDR to the individuals performing the rendering work. User can also send value globally using RNDR. A fee (small percentage) is charged per RNDR transaction towards development and operation.
- Ticker: RNDR
- Token Standard: ERC-20.
- Contract: 0x6de037ef9ad2725eb40118bb1702ebb27e4aeb24.
- Token type: Utility, Governance.
- Total supply: 523,572,256 RNDR.
- Circulating Supply: 154.278,922 RNDR.
- Team Members and Advisors: 10%
- Token Sale Purchasers: 25%
- User Development Fund: 65%
Token Release Schedule
Team Members and Advisors: Locked for 6 months.
Token Use Case
The RNDR token is the main unity token of the platform. The user submits the RNDR to the individuals performing the rendering work. Users can also send value globally using this token. A small percentage fee is charged on each RNDR transaction towards the development and operation of the Render Network.
- ICO: Conducted from October 6, 2017 to October 12, 2017. During this process, a total of 4,650,922 RNDRs were sold for $0.25 per token.
- Private: Private price same as ICO (1RNDR = 0.25$). This sale allocated about 3% of the total 25% supply to the token sale. No locking or vesting.
RNDR Tokens are traded on which exchange?
RNDR is currently traded mainly on Gate, Huobi, MEXC. You can register for an account and trade on these exchanges.
Storage wallet RNDR Tokens
You can use Coin98 Wallet. Enter Coin98 Wallet Referral ID as “C98NBDN89Q” to support BTA.
Render Token Team
- Jules Urbach (Founder): Jules is the chief architect of the company’s technology roadmap. Hailed as a leader in computer graphics, streaming, and 3D rendering with over 25 years of industry experience.
Major partners include: Decentraland, Sia, basicattention tokens, Algorand,..
The project’s advisors are big names in the industry.
In a nutshell, Render Token intends to connect media creators who need computing power to do the work of rendering for those who don’t have the hardware and want to monetize it. RNDR Token is used to pay usage fees for these users.
There are many benefits to be gained when you join the Render Token network. The protocol allows anyone with a modern GPU to contribute their display power in exchange for tokens. Regular users earn profits in a safe and simple way, and customer groups can save on hardware investment costs. In this way, Render Token (RNDR) bridges the gap between GPU supply and demand.
How would you rate this project? Please consider the article for reference purposes and not investment advice.
#Render #Token #RNDR #RNDR #Cryptocurrency #Details