431 total views
After FTX, MAPS continues to be IEO on BitMax and IDO on Bonfida. Here are the most detailed information and instructions to join IEO, IDO.
What is Maps.me Project (MAPS)?
For a more overview of the project, please take a look at the article: What is Maps.me (MAPS)? Details on the next IEO project of FTX – MAPS.
Instructions to join IEO MAPS on FTX
Information and how to join IEO MAPS on FTX invite you to see in this article: Learn about MAPS – IEO is next on FTX.
Also, see instructions on how to join an IEO on FTX.com for an overview of the IEO on this exchange.
Guide to joining IDO MAPS on Bonfida
Total amount of tokens sold: 2,000,000
Minimum bid price: 0.10 USD and no maximum price limit
Minimum bid volatility: 0.01 USD
Minimum ticket size: 1 MAPS
Minimum ticket size volatility: 1 MAPS
Token code: MAPS
Note: MAPS will be listed on Bonfida at 21:00 (VN time) on February 1, 2021 with a starting price of 0.10 USD.
Guide to IDO participation
You need to set up a wallet under the Solana platform. You have the following options:
You must have SOL tokens in your wallet to pay the transaction fees / gas. To get you started on Solana, we may send airdrops to your wallet. Airdrops can be received only once per SOL or IP address. You can also add SOL to your wallet in the form below:
- SOL transfer is available to wallet
- Connect with Metamask to exchange ETH for SOL (sollet and Bonfida wallets only)
- Buy more on your wallet with USD
How does IDO work?
IDO starts at 20:45 (VN time) on February 1, 2021.
- The MAPS / USDT trading pair will be listed on Bonfida.
- You have 15 minutes to place orders in the orderbook at 20:45 – 21:00 on February 1 (GMT + 7). You can place your order at whatever price you think is reasonable (at least 0.10 USD).
- From 21:00 – 21:01 on February 1, 2,000,000 MAPS will be sold on the floor and the highest buying prices on the orderbook will be matched.
- You need to cancel any pending buy orders after the sell has been announced.
Instructions to join IEO MAPS on Bitmax
BitMax will conduct two separate auctions on January 26 from 21:00 to 22:00 (VN time). A total of 2,000,000 MAPS will be auctioned, including 2 sessions: auction Standard with 1,700,000 MAPS and auctions Uncapped with 300,000 MAPS.
Conditions of participation
- Complete KYC 2 verification.
- User must agree to and sign the MAPS Auction Agreement.
- Only users from jurisdictions where local laws and regulations allow are eligible to participate.
- Uncapped Auction eligibility requirements: Meet criteria 1, 2 and 3.
- Standard Auction Eligibility Requirements: Meet criteria 1, 2, 3 and hold 5-day average BTMX ≥ 30,000 BTMX or 30-day trading volume ≥ 30,000 USDT.
Two separate auctions (Standard and Uncapped) will be held concurrently. Each user account can participate in both auctions.
Discover prices with minimum and maximum bids.
Join by bidding 200 USDT + up to 1,400 BTMX or 14,000 BTMXP. BitMax users may be eligible to bid for additional MAPS based on their 5-day average BTMX holdings or 30-day trading volume. If there are more than 850 bid entries at 200 USDT + 1,400 BTMX / 14,000 BTMXP, a random draw will be conducted to select the winner. Set limit bids so you qualify to win.
Explore prices with minimum and no maximum bid amounts.
Join by bidding 200 USDT + as much BTMX / BTMXP as you like. The auction ends with your bid, or better if you’re among the 150 best bids. Bid vigorously to win.
Maybe you are interested:
#Instructions #joining #IEO #MAPS #FTX #BitMax #Bonfida