142 total views
Dragon Crypto Gaming (DCAR) is the latest project available on Avalaunch. And below is the detailed information that users need to know before joining IDO.
Dragon Crypto Gaming offers a classic blockchain gaming experience inspired by old-fashioned role-playing games. With decades of experience in game development and software engineering, and gaming enthusiasts, the project will upgrade gameplay while providing an opportunity to earn money based on completed skills. mission and crafting.
Dragon Crypto Gaming operates on a 2 token system: DCAR and DCAU. The DCAU is relatively limited, acting primarily as an entry requirement for hero minting for all new players. DCAU has a flexible supply, peaking at 155,000 tokens in December 2021. The project has pegged a price of 100 USD to mint a hero regardless of DCAU’s price fluctuations in order to keep the barrier to entry stable. The second token is DCAR, which is the in-game utility currency used to craft, repair, buy materials, and buy land. Dragon Crypto Gaming allows users to earn part of the revenue from the platform in both DCAR and DCAU. Only a maximum supply of 40,000,000 DCAR will be released in about 3 years and will be burned through deflationary mechanism for the game economy.
Initial token information
- Total Supply: 40,000,000 DCAR
- Total call capital: 1,868,000 USD
Seed: 4.4M DCAR at 0.22 USD
Private Sale: 2M DCAR at 0.25 USD
Avalaunch IDO: 1,212M DCAR at $0.33
- Initial circulating supply: 1,327,000 DCAR (excluding liquidity tokens).
- Initial market cap: $438,000 (excluding liquidity tokens).
Process IDO Dragon Crypto Gaming on Avalaunch
- Quantity for sale: 1.21 million DCAR (Total supply: 40 million DCAR)
- Price of a DCAR: 0.33 USD
- Total call capital: 400,000 USD
- Vesting schedule: pay 25% at TGE, the remaining 75% will be paid monthly within 3 months.
- Registration open: 10:00 PM on July 20, 2022 (VN time)
- Registration close: 01:00 AM on July 25, 2022 (VN time)
- Open validator round: 01:00 PM on July 26, 2022 (VN time)
- Validator closes: 10:00 PM on July 26, 2022 (VN time)
- Open staking round: 10:30 PM on July 26, 2022 (VN time)
- Closing the staking round: 01:00 PM on July 27, 2022 (VN time)
- Open booster round: 01:30 PM on July 27, 2022 (VN time)
- Close booster ring: 05:30 AM on July 27, 2022 (VN time)
Dexalot Discovery Calendar
- Start: 06:00 PM on July 27, 2022.
- Auction: start running for 24 hours +0-3 hours: 08:00 PM on 27/07/2022.
- Matching: start +0-3 hours: 08:00 PM on July 28, 2022.
- Trading open: start +0-3 hours: 08:00 PM on July 29, 2022.
- Game Reward: 8.8 million DCAR (22%)
- Seed round: 4.4 million DCAR (11%)
- Project team: 6 million DCAR (15%)
- Game incentive: 4 million DCAR (10%)
- Ecosystem Fund 4 million DCAR (10%)
- Staking Reward: 4 million DCAR (10%)
- Liquidity: 2.1 million DCAR (5.25%)
- Avalaunch IDO: 1.212 million DCAR (~3.02%)
- Private: 2 million DCAR (5%)
- Reserve: 1.79M DCAR (~4.48%)
- Advisor: 1.7 million DCAR (4.25%)
- Game bonus: unlock 3% at TGE and pay the remaining balance monthly within 36 months.
- Seed round: unlock 10% at TGE, continue to lock for 3 months and pay the remaining balance monthly for 18 months.
- Project team: lock for 6 months and pay monthly for 30 months.
- Game incentive: lock 30 days, unlock 10% monthly for 24 months.
- Ecosystem Fund: lock for 6 months and pay monthly for 30 months.
- Staking reward: unlocked 3% at TGE and pay the remaining balance monthly within 36 months.
- Liquidity: unlock 2.1 million at TGE and then depend on the project plan.
- Avalaunch IDO: unlock 25% at TGE and pay the rest within 12 weeks.
- Private round: unlock 10% at TGE, continue to lock for 3 months and pay the remaining balance monthly for 18 months.
Investors & Partners
Avalaunch is the first IDO platform built on the Avalanche network, allowing new projects to access capital from many investors around the globe. With fast transaction speed, low transaction costs, ensuring security and system stability, and cross-chain capability.
Maybe you are interested:
Note: This is sponsored content, CHK does not directly endorse any information from the above article and does not guarantee the truthfulness of the article. Readers should conduct their own research before making decisions that affect themselves or their business and be prepared to take responsibility for their own choices. The above article should not be viewed as investment advice.
#Dragon #Crypto #Gaming #DCAR #project #IDO #progress #Avalaunch